Bed and Breakfast
- 2 x Double with en-suite
- 1 Twin Room with private bathroom
- Views to Yew Tree Bank at end of Hergest Ridge
- Tea & Coffee facilities
- Evening meal available
- *Please try to give 48hours notice and advise us of any specific dietry requirements you may have.
Pick Up Service
- Give us a call to discuss how we can help you walk two stages of the path without needing to move each night.
e.g. Walk up from Hay (10 miles) Stay at Offa's Dyke Lodge, Walk to Evenjobb (10 miles) /Dolley Green and be collected to return to Offa's Dyke Lodge then be returned to where you finished the day before!
- We are directly on the Offa's Dyke Path, no detour required! Please book ahead as we may not always be able to accommodate without notice.
- We can provide an Evening meal and Breakfast (if pre-arranged) which you can enjoy in the comfort of our dining room.
- We can provide you with a packed lunch and re-fill your flask for your day on the hills.
- Barbeques are permitted and we can provide all that you may need.
- Wi-Fi is available in camping area*
- Pool available*
*At a modest additional cost
Helping you relax
We want to provide our guests with everything they need with the minimum of fuss after a day out exploring, whether its the walk up from Hay-On-Wye or a day in the local area. Our meals are home cooked with local fresh produce and we will make sure you are refuelled for your next day.
Please enquire with your requirements if you wish to have your luggage forwarded to your next destination.